T N Seetharaman
- Alumni of American College, Madurai – B.COM, Qualified under Indian Customs Broker regulations. ( CHA regulation-9), Bronze Certification in Six Sigma ( DMAIC methodology, by DHL).
- Have over 41 years of working experience, with specialization in INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT MANAGEMENT having held Senior Leadership positions in Large Indian and Multinational Logistics companies.
- Have developed some training modules on several topics related to International Transportation. I have been a passionate Trainer in the International Freight Management space, having conducted several corporate Training programs for re-skilling and up-skilling their Managers, as well as programs for beginners.
- Director: Agil Freight Logistics – 1993 to 2002.
- Director Ocean Freight: DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING, INDIA – 2002 TO 2008.
- Managing Director: PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT Services – 2009 to 2012.
- Chief Operating Officer – South Asia – DAMCO INDIA ( MAERK GROUP) – 2012 TO 2014.
- Managing Director India: TOLL GLOBAL FORWARDING – 2014-2015
- Chief Executive Officer: Hind Freight ( Samsara Group) – 2015 to 2017.
- Global Chief Executive Officer ( Logistics Division): Transworld Group - Dubai 2017-2020
- Managing Partner: MSV United LLP ( Consultancy and Advisory services in International Freight).
- Expertise in INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT.
- Consultancy & Training in Various Topics of International Freight Management, including Inco Terms, Transport Documents, Payment Methods, Shipping and Forwarding Processes, International Sales Contract, basics of Marine Insurance and several other topics.